If you have a home with central heat and air, you know how important furnace filters are (also called A/C filters). Traditional filters can be a hassle. You have to go to the store every time you need to change it out if you don’t have enough on hand. Fortunately, there’s a better solution with a washable furnace filter. Here are five benefits of washable furnace filters:
- Cost. While traditional furnace filters may not cost much to start with, you have to buy them time after time, which adds up. A washable AC filter is permanent so you make one initial investment. These filters cost $48.95 and pay for themselves in about 1 year. They last for 15 years or more.
- Convenience. Imagine being able to change the filter without having to see if you have any on hand or having to run to the store to get them. With a washable furnace filter, it’s always there when you need it. You simply vacuum it off or rinse it out and you’re all set. With a non-rusting, durable frame, you don’t have to worry about it wearing out either.
- Green Living. Ever wonder where all of those filters you throw out end up? With a furnace filter that is washable, you’re not adding non-biodegradable products to landfills any longer. They are a sustainable and green product you can feel good about.
- Health. Allergens and dust are cleared from the air you breathe with a washable filter. Washable filters trap 10X more dust than traditional throw-away filters. Also, most people don’t change their filters as often as needed simply because it’s inconvenient to buy more. Since this is a permanent filter, you can clean it when it needs cleaning and have a healthier home.
- Customization. Sometimes finding the right size can be a chore. Since the washable furnace filter from Healthy Home Filter Company can be fit to any size in 1/8″ increments, you always have the right size when you need it.
There are many benefits to a washable furnace filter. Our filters have a great balance of low air resistance and high dust arrestance. If you’re ready to order or have more questions simply visit us and we’ll be glad to help.
Remember that our motto is, “Save time, save money, save the environment.”